KIS Community Connections program provides free activities to increase your social connections and gain awareness of Canadian heritage, culture and life in Canada.
We offer a variety of trips (both local and within the broader region), community events, tours, and fun activities. We also offer clients the opportunity to practice their English language skills in informal settings called Conversation Circles.
- Visits to Canadian cultural and heritage sites
- Social events bringing together newcomers and members of the community
- Women’s, seniors, youth and other social groups
- Informal conversation circles
- Life skills workshops, webinars and information sessions
Visit Our Workshops & Training Series
You will find each series are welcoming, easily accessible and family friendly, with something for everyone!
For a list of our events, please refer to our monthly calendar which includes weekly, monthly and seasonal activities.