Newcomers to Canada have different job search needs. With KIS, you will receive guidance to find employment as well as support on employment issues, information about the job market and connection to the broader community through one-on -one counselling and workshops.
Finding a source of income to support yourself and your family is one of the challenges most newcomers face, whether it is getting ready for the workplace, get your dream job or starting a business.
KIS Intercultural Employment Settlement program will assist you:
- With Individual assessments/counselling
- To build your cover letter and resume
- Through the process of applying for a job or preparing for the interview.
- With ideas and referrals for starting a business
- Where to go for training, upgrading or going back to school.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Darcy Gorrill:
Phone#: (778) 470-6101 ext. 109