TFW Outreach Support Program focuses on:
- Supporting migrant workers during emergency situations both COVID and non-COVID related.
- Increasing migrant workers’ awareness and understanding of their rights and responsibilities through educational activities and/or existing educational material.
- Empowering migrant workers to exercise their rights by providing or assisting in accessing services available to them.
- Fostering inclusion and welcoming of migrant workers through social, cultural and/or sporting events.
- Assisting employers in supporting migrant workers they hire (e.g. provide interpretation services, deliver workshops at the workplace, etc.).
- Increasing employers’ awareness and understanding of the needs, challenges and issues faced by migrant workers and their responsibilities (and of their staff) as per Program requirements and conditions.